Volume 12 Marketing is a local search specialist, offering a variety of digital marketing consulting services to local businesses. Our expertise comes from years of developing sites to be better found on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Whether a company needs help buying a domain and building their first site, or if an established brand wants to boost their local visibility and increase organic traffic, Volume 12 Marketing can help.
Local SEO is a way for companies to establish their brand name and get on the map. Long term SEO strategies will help strengthen your website and build a solid base for all other digital marketing efforts. General services would include:
- Optimize on-page elements of website (titles, descriptions, headings, links, etc.)
- Build profiles on major Social Sites
- Verify and optimize business listings on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Submit business information to multiple directories
- Periodically create pages to promote recent and relevant content
Social Media Marketing helps businesses increase brand awareness by connecting with customers. Relevant, interesting, timely posts can be shared to engage with your followers and build social relationships. Manage your brands reputation by generating positive reviews and minimizing potential damage from negative reviews.
- Develop and share content on social sites
- Generate reviews across multiple review sites
- Respond to reviews to thank happy customers and offer support for unhappy customers
Paid advertisements provide unique ways to generate a boost in business. Even if you only run ads for your own brand name, it will increase consumer confidence in you, your brand, your site, and could provide that extra push to close a sale. Bid on competitive keywords and get your site in front of customers looking for businesses like yours.
- Campaign Setup and Management on Google and Bing
- Keyword Research
- Ad Copy Creation
- Budget Management
Webmaster Support & New Site Development
Building a website from the ground up can be confusing and time consuming if you are unfamiliar with the process. If you just want it "taken care of" and need a website built sooner than later, then Webmaster Support might be for you:
- Domain name selection, purchase and renewal
- Hosting company selection and subscription
- Email account setup @yourdomain.com
- Website development using WordPress themes, plugins and content management system.